This is a submission from a member of The Fit Dad Nation, Doug Newman. Throughout my adult life there have been unforeseen obstacles that have shifted my personal goals, but my family, professional career, and [...]
This post was written by Fit Dad Nation member Chris Rainey. You may be in a place of doubt, fear and even hopelessness when it comes to your health. Or, maybe you have been making [...]
This post was written by Fit Dad Nation member John Bauer They say that life is a journey, and my life is no exception to that description. My journey is one that has gone beyond [...]
Share your story with the Fit Dad Nation
We’re looking for real life stories from every day dads who have gone through struggle and come out better and stronger. We’d love to feature you here in our “Dad Spotlight” section and here’s what we’re looking for:
- A 800-1500 (or so) word post telling your story in your voice. Not looking for “how to” type articles.
- Sent as a Word Doc. Don’t worry about spelling+edits, I’ll handle that.
- Add a catchy title and subheaders if possible. If not, I’ll help.
- A short bio. 2-3 sentences about you and your family.
- A photo of you with your family.
- Any link(s) you’d like added to your bio. As of December 2016, this site gets over 20,000 visits monthly and I’m happy to send referral traffic your way.
Once you send me your article, I’ll email you with my thoughts and the date it will go live. Looking forward to hearing from you.