iTunes l Stitcher l Spotify l Google Play Music
In my opinion, if you’re not taking care of your health, you’re doing yourself and your family a huge disservice.
There is just no way possible you can be the best father and husband you’re capable of being if you’re fat, tired, weak, and exhausted all the time. I know because I was there for many years and it sucks.
Here’s the deal; your life will become infinitely better when you put your physical and mental health as your #1 priority. You’ll operate at much higher levels in every area of your life and here’s how I do it:
- Create an action plan and execute daily
- Put your ass on the line
- Block time for it like any other appointment
- Find you “why”. Like why is this SO important?
- Stay consistent. Life will get in the way, stay the course when it does
- Do exercise you actually enjoy
- Use time efficient training because you’re a busy dad
- Reward yourself for wins, but be careful how you do it
- Make the decision never to quit
- Remember that you are the single greatest investment you have
I spent many years neglecting myself, putting everyone and everything in front of my own needs, and suffered because of it. Once I committed to improving my health and fitness every single day, my energy, confidence, and quality of life is so much better. Not only that, my relationships, my parenting, and my happiness are at an all-time high as well.
Do this for you and do this for them.
Leave A Comment