iTunes l Stitcher l Spotify l Google Play Music
We all want to be fit, healthy, lean, strong, energetic, and attractive to the opposite (or same) sex. And we want it not just for a week or a month, but for the rest of our lives. But too many of us aren’t doing the things needed to get and stay there.
Instead, we procrastinate, make excuses, and do what’s comfortable. And it doesn’t work.
I don’t have any hacks or shortcuts to the above mentioned, but I do have a roadmap for you to follow. And no it’s doesn’t cost $99.99 or require entry into one of my high ticket coaching program.
It just takes the willingness to follow a handful of basic principles over and over.
Here’s what to do:
- Understand that less is more. Simple is better. Keep your fitness as simple as possible and you’ll do far better in the long run.
- Fitness doesn’t have to be all or nothing, but it can be if it works for you.
- Stop chasing scale weight.
- Consistency beats intensity.
- Find a strong enough reason to do this.
- Be accountable to someone or something. Join the FDN Inner Circle if you’re lacking it.
- Recognize that you’ll crash sometimes. This does not mean failure.
I hope this opens your eyes to just how simple this all can be. Join us in the Inner Circle where our goal is to get one day better.
Leave A Comment