iTunes l Stitcher l Spotify l Google Play Music
Here we go again, guys. The Internet is littered with so much fitness misinformation and pure garbage that every once in a while I feel the need to go on a crusade.
Keep this in mind as you listen. Some of the worst advice comes from people with the best bodies and there are far more “influencers” on social than there are actual experts. Be wary of who you listen to and who you buy from.
So today I’ll share 10 current fitness myths that are rampant on social media and are costing people their valuable time, energy, and money.
1. Just take this supplement to boost your testosterone naturally. You’re not going to boost your testosterone, at least not enough to make a difference, with OTC supplements.
2. You can “reset” your metabolism with a detox. SCAM!!
3. Meal timing is important when it comes to losing weight. Calories are what matters, not the time at which you eat them.
4. Gluten makes you fat. No, no it does not.
5. Lemon water has weight loss benefits. Lemon water doesn’t help with anything except the flavor of your water.
6. Diet soda is bad for you and causes weight gain. It has 0 calories so it doesn’t add weight. It might not be the best thing for you to drink, but it’s 10x better than regular soda.
7. There isn’t a “best” diet. Just because it works for one person doesn’t mean it will work for you
8. Muscle confusion is the best way to get stronger and bigger.
9. Fasting causes weight loss.
10. Weight loss equals healthy.
Hope these help!
Leave A Comment