I'm not a huge fan of resolutions but I am a fan of setting small goals and working your as* off to see them through.
And since 2020 was more or less a bust, I'm vowing to make 2021 FAR better in all aspects, with a focus on health and wellness.
If you're looking to make changes this year as well, I want to help. And I'm a big believer in keeping things as simple as possible when it comes to the overwhelming and confusing world of diet and exercise.
So here are 7 things I want you to focus on this year. No need to complicate things.
- Recognize that you will experience setbacks and failures this year. It happens to virtually all of us. Don't let it beat you though. Accept it and move on.
- Find a way to train despite the shutdowns and closures and there is always a way.
- Eat 50% better than you're used to. No need to go Keto or totally revamp your entire diet. Just eat better than you normally do. It's not hard.
- Move as much as possible. Enough said.
- Make your health the priority. You can't take care of your family the best way possible if you can't even take care of yourself.
- Find your tribe. Stop trying to do it all alone, it doesn't work, Surround yourself with a group of like-minded people and let it be the catalyst for personal growth.
- Find a coach or professional who cares about your success and is qualified to help you. Put your ego aside and become teachable.
This isn't rocket science, guys. This is simple stuff but the simple stuff works!