iTunes l Stitcher l Spotify l Google Play Music
It’s been two months since I’ve published a show and in all honesty, I was very close to shutting it down. There are a number of reasons for this, a few of which I share today, but there is just too much I have to share in this world filled with fitness bullshit.
I’m publishing this episode two days before my 50th birthday and I’m sharing my “secrets” to staying lean and fit despite my age. I’ve seen far too many men in their forties and beyond that are in miserable shape and I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to happen that way.
Here are the things that have contributed largely to my fitness level remaining solid and my body staying lean and muscular over the years:
- Consistency. This is the #1 thing!
- Support. My significant other has been huge as well as the Inner Circle.
- Daily movement and mobility work.
- Focusing on strength training.
- Keeping my workouts simple and effective.
- Eating a solid diet based on the 80/20 rule.
- Having a strong “why” for inspiration.
I hope this resonates with you and you’re able to apply some or all of these into your life. Age is just a number yes, but that doesn’t help much when you feel and look like shit all the time.
Leave A Comment