Well brother, if you’ve waited this long to start trying to get into shape for summer, I have good and bad news for you.
The bad news is that you have a month or so until summer and if you’ve got a long way to go to get fit, no amount of training and dieting will get you ripped and jacked.
The good news however is that you can actually make some significant progress by summer. Maybe not your ideal beach body, but still some solid gains.
Here’s what you’re going to do to get there:
1. Set a worthy short-term goal.
2. Stop wasting time on cardio to burn fat.
3. Have realistic expectations.
4. Get help and/or coaching.
5. Surround yourself with the right peeps.
6. Get uncomfortable.
7. Work harder than you have in a long time.
8. Be insanely consistent with the basics.
If you want help getting started and staying on track, check out our upcoming Operation Fat Ass Challenge. We start May 9 and the goal is to help you drop 10-15 pounds in 40 days.
Find all the details on social @TheFitDadNation