iTunes l Stitcher l Spotify l Google Play Music
Nate Lind in a serial entrepreneur and has driven over $100,000,000 in sales across his many platforms. He has had 23 brands that have sold more than $1,000,000, which is phenomenally impressive.
He currently runs the Legends Mastermind Program which is a community of entrepreneurs and business people that establishes a culture of progress unlike anything else that exists in eCommerce and members pay $20,000 a year to be a part of it.
Nate and I were recently introduced and when I started reading about his story and mission, I knew he was someone I wanted to talk with. What fascinates me about Nate’s story is the struggles he’s overcome. From health and weight issues, multiple business failures, and even once contemplating suicide and how he learned to use those failures and setbacks to become incredibly successful in business, having a wonderful family, and doing work that impacts people on a deep and profound level.
He shared some personal stories about almost losing his family and his thoughts of ending his life and how he chose to become a better man instead of letting it all go.
He says “I’m so much more important to my family than how much money I make” and I agree 100%. Yes, he’s super successful in the business world, but he’ll readily admit that without the strong relationship and love from his wife and kids, it means very little.
We also spoke about the power behind being part of a tribe and how most of his success has been as a direct result from those around him. He now runs masterminds and groups with like-minded men and has seen his business flourish because of it.
Nate’s success with tribe building reminded me of why everything I do in the Fit Dad Nation is in groups. It’s because it’s so much more powerful when we work in the collective and you can apply to our private free Facebook group here.
What you’ll learn:
- How to use past failures to succeed
- Why there is no shame in taking one step back to take two forward
- The lonely journey of the online entrepreneur and how to overcome it
- What a side hustle really means and how to use it to pursue your passions
- How to get paid for your time and expertise
- The #1 thing you need to do to keep your relationship with your significant other strong when you have a busy business
- Legends Mastermind Program
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Test of Champions. Archetype quiz.
Leave A Comment